Hub4Health is a non for profit community organisation providing a range of health and wellbeing services to the communities of Break O'Day Region. Hub4Health is a safe and confidential place for the residents of Break O'Day to access health support, information and services.
Hub4Health is committed to increasing access to a range of primary and allied health care services and activities for rural and remote communities, in particular, small and more remote communities.
Hub4Health works collaboratively with key stakeholders and leads regional services improvement through development of cooperative health services and activities. The Board of Management of Hub4Health lobbies and advocates for equitable health service provision to our rural remote region and delivery of quality health services.
Clinical Services you can access at Hub4Health Include:
- Counselling Support
- Podiatry & Toe Nail Clince
- Social Worker
- Pap Smear and Well-woman Services
- Hearing Tests
- General Health Tests including weight, blood pressure and blood sugar tests
- Referral to other community services
Community Services available at Hub4Health Include:
- Building Blocks Program and Activities for children age 0-5yrs
- FriendSHIP Program
- Confidence and self-esteem building programs for youth in the region
- Information of available services in our community
Hub4Health Opening Hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm